Why Choose Us?
Here at Sanctuary Early Learning our highest priorities are relationships, quality of care and education alike and maintaining a feeling of family and community throughout our centre. Here are some of the things that make us unique:
- Purpose built facilities meaning that every area, space and corner has been designed with you in mind; maximising our space and increasing our flexibility.
- We provide a family friendly centre- come on in at any time we even have a retreat space just for you, pop in for a chat, a tea or coffee or to bring along family or friends.
- 6 indoor engaging environments allowing for smaller class sizes and more time to develop meaningful relationships with every individual child and family.
- Specially designed stimulating spaces designed to inspire and delight children at an age appropriate level providing the perfect balance between risk and caution to maintain safety and promote optimum child development.
- High staff ratios exceeding mandated requirements in both numbers and qualifications ensuring that your children experience the very best in current Early Childhood practices.
- We have “Areas” consisting of 2 rooms each making a big centre feel like a small family, your child will be part of an area with its own leader, team, spaces, resources and scheduling. This allows our spaces to operate independently of each other to meet the needs of individual children and families in a way other centres simply cannot match.
- An allocated Family Coordinator who works in addition to our educators and management team. Her role is to improve families experience in any way she can, she is also a direct route to information support services and navigating the confusing and varied financial entitlements for each family.
- We value your time with your family which is why we have a parent login section of our website allowing you to access all the information about your Childs day, forms, photos and event reminders from the comfort of your own home – or even from your smart phone. We have thought of everything to ensure we are making your life easier and more convenient
- We bring the community to you offering contact with support services and also providing unique partnerships and experiences for your children from professionals with skill sets different to ours including Ballet with a dance teacher, Art with a local artist, Story time with librarians and this is just to name a few.
- A second to none school readiness program giving you clear and deliberate information about your Childs readiness and progress towards “BIG” school. This ensures our little learners shine amongst their kindergarten peers and take this huge step in their well-prepared stride.
Fill out a Waiting List Application Form and keep your eye our Facebook page to watch our progress as build our dreams and your children’s future learning.